Company Cotton™ Doodle Percale Duvet Cover
Inspired by original artwork, leafy doodles are sketched on our bedding in a cool, modern palette. The contemporary design is printed on pure cotton percale for a cool, crisp hand and is great for year-round use, especially for hot sleepers.
- Botanical doodles pattern this smooth cotton percale duvet cover in contemporary hues
- 250-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Reverses to the same print
- Has a button closure
- Features four interior corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately) corner loops to secure both in place
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, shams, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Twin: 70 in. x 90 in.
- Full: 80 in. x 90 in.
- Queen: 90 in. x 96 in.
- King/Cal. King: 108 in. x 96 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A