Company Conscious™ Down Pillow
Meet one of the most environmentally conscious down pillows yet! We’ve taken recycled down and repurposed it, reducing waste. Blending it with virgin down we’ve created a pillow with great comfort and support that lets you rest easy knowing your choices are protecting the earth. Encased in a sateen-woven shell of cotton and TENCEL™ Lyocell—a sustainable fiber we love for its soft hand, breathability, natural absorbency, and temperature regulating properties (plus it’s hypoallergenic and naturally dust mite resistant).
- Luxurious chambered pillow with support core
- Fill: Ethically sourced, lofty 75% down/25% feather blend
- Shell: 400-thread count, 50% cotton & 50% TENCEL™ Lyocell in a buttery smooth sateen weave
- Firmness: Medium
- Botanically sourced from sustainable wood fibers, TENCEL™ Lyocell is breathable, absorbent, temperature regulating, and soft against the skin
- TENCEL™ Lyocell is naturally resistant to dust mite activity versus 100% cotton
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors, sold separately
- Designed to coordiante with our Company Conscious™ Down Comforter
- Part of our Company Conscious™ Collection
- Made in China
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- Queen: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Machine wash cold separately
- Gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Remove promptly from dryer
- Do not iron
Down - Warm and comfortable, lightweight and breathable, down is Mother Nature’s most efficient insulator. Down clusters contain only soft, fluffy filaments, providing a filling that maintains an even body temperature to fit all seasons and climates. The Company Store's down is hypoallergenic, and our supplier is RDS Certified, ensuring the down is ethically sourced.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
TENCEL™ Lyocell - Produced from the wood of sustainably sourced trees harvested with environmentally responsible processes, TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produce fabrics with great luster, soft hand, and good drape – their breathable and temperature-regulating qualities wick away moisture and keep you cool as you sleep.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A