St. Tropez® Reversible Down Alternative Comforter
30% off Bed Basics with Code: N19BEDBASICS
Lightweight yet warm, the St. Tropez® Reversible Down Alternative Comforter is perfect for any climate. Filled with our exclusive down alternative fill, it is covered in a 232-thread count combed cotton shell that comes in a spectrum of attractive colors, reversing to a complementary hue for double the decorating options.
- Fill: our proprietary, microfiber down alternative fill for those with sensitivities to down
- Shell: 232-thread count lightweight 100% combed cotton cambric weave
- Warmth Level: year-round comfort
- Diamond-stitched with sewn-thru construction
- Reverses for twice the options
- Assembled in LaCrosse, WI of fine imported materials; shell made in China
- Sham has a 100% combed cotton shell, non-filled, and made in China
Twin: 66 in. x 86 in. | 22 oz. fill
Twin XL: 66 in. x 96 in. | 24 oz. fill
Full/Queen: 86 in. x 86 in. | 27 oz. fill
King: 102 in. x 86 in. | 32 oz. fill
Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash and rinse cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam
- Tumble dry low: air fluff or no heat
- Use tennis balls or clean sneakers in the dryer to help distribute filling evenly
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Most products assembled in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.