White Bay® PrimaLoft® Black Label™ Paisley Down Alternative Comforter
Our White Bay® PrimaLoft® Black Label™ Comforter is so lofty and light, you’ll never know it’s not down. The silky sateen shell has a style all its own with elegant paisleys and satin piping and our premium PrimaLoft® down alternative fill brings ultimate comfort to your bed.
- Fill: PrimaLoft® Black Label™ Down Alternative fill
- Shell: 300-thread count cotton sateen for exceptional softness
- Warmth Levels: Light and Medium Warmth
- 12 in. Sewn-through box construction prevents the down alternative fill from shifting
- Lightweight shell showcases an elegant tonal paisley print
- Expertly finished with a satin piping
- Generous 15 in. drop off the edge of the bed
- Comforter’s corner loops attach to duvet cover’s ties to secure both in place
- Part of our White Bay® Collection
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials; shell made in China
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in. | 24 oz. fill
Full: 84 in. x 90 in. | 29 oz. fill
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in. | 33 oz. fill
King: 108 x 96 in. | 40 oz. fill
Twin: 70 in. x 90 in. | 30 oz. fill
Full: 84 in. x 90 in. | 36 oz. fill
Queen: 90 in. x 96 in. | 40 oz. fill
King: 108 x 96 in. | 48 oz. fill
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent
- Do not dry clean, bleach, iron, or steam
- Tumble dry low: air fluff or no heat
- Use tennis balls or clean sneakers in the dryer to help distribute filling evenly
- Remove promptly and avoid heat
- Note: For best wash, use a front-loading commercial machine
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Down Alternative- For those with sensitivities to standard down, down alternative is a synthetic fill used in pillows, comforters, and mattress pads which mimics the loftiness and insulating qualities of down.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Sewn-through Shell Construction - Two covers are sewn together, leaving pockets that hold the fill and keep it evenly distributed for an all-over even warmth.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Most products assembled in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange or merchandise credit towards a new product (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.
Free Delivery and Easy Returns
The Company Store is pleased to offer free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 states, every day!
We stand behind our high-quality products with our 90-day Rest Easy Guarantee. Your comfort, our promise. Wash it, sleep on it, enjoy and have fun with it, just don’t damage it. If your ultimate comfort hasn’t been achieved, return it! It’s that easy.
Please note that we are not able to accept returns of monogrammed items, custom orders, clearance items (prices ending in $0.97), delivery and service charges, and Gift Cards.
You Might Also Like