Marlowe 400-Thread Count Cotton Comforter Collection
Overview & Details
- Luxurious 400-thread count cotton sateen shell
- Lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill
- Grand-scale medallions are rendered in aqua, teal, silver, and white
- Collection includes a comforter, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Our duvet covers (sold separately) have corner ties that attach to the comforter to hold it firmly in place
Regal, grand-scale medallions from a Renaissance textile receive a sophisticated update on this comforter in a palette of teal, aqua, silver, and white. Simply stunning for the master, our Marlowe comforter is crafted with a luxuriously silky 400-thread count cotton sateen shell. Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Inside, the comforter has a lofty, synthetic, 100% polyester fiber fill, ideal for those with sensitivities to down. Exclusively by The Company Store.
- Machine wash cold; gentle cycle
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.