Legends® Royal Baffled Hungarian White Goose Down Comforter
Overview & Details
- The most luxurious comforter we offer.
- Premium Hungarian white goose down comforter.
- Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 430-thread count combed cotton sateen cover.
- Cover is made of fine combed yarns that create a light-weight shell for exceptional softness and drape.
- Cover is jacquard woven with a timeless windowpane pattern.
- Cotton sateen fabric is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Filled with hypoallergenic, 700–750 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down.
- Generous baffle box stitching for optimum loft preventing cold spots allowing for all over even warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles – light, medium, extra warmth and ultra warmth.
- Available in our luxurious oversize dimensions, perfect for extra deep mattresses.
- Features corner loops that attach to corner ties in our duvet covers.
- Legends® Luxury Royal pillows also available.
- Packed in a beautiful comforter storage bag for safe-keeping.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Professionally dry clean.
- Exclusively ours.
Nothing else in the world comes close. Our heirloom-worthy Legends® Luxury Royal comforter is the most lavish one we offer, bringing you the ultimate in over-the-top opulence. Filled with large clusters of 700–750 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down, it offers unbelievably lofty, insulating warmth. Meticulously tailored of 430-thread-count combed cotton sateen, the shell is jacquard woven in a classic windowpane pattern and expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch. Certified to meet eco-friendly, Oeko-Tex® standards. Together, they create a layer so insulating and air-light, it’s like sleeping under a cloud. Generously sized comforter has 15” baffle box construction for optimum loft and prevents down cold spots allowing for all over even warmth. Also available in luxurious oversized Queen and King sizing. A rigorous 6-step quality and purification process ensures that our down is hypoallergenic. Handcrafted in La Crosse, WI factory of the finest imported materials. This heirloom-worthy comforter is one you’ll love and treasure for generations.
We gladly accept unused, unwashed, or undamaged merchandise for return or exchange within 90 days of receipt with the exception of monogrammed items, custom orders, and final clearance items (prices ending in .97). Returns will be refunded in the original method of payment. After 90 days, no returns will be accepted, with the exception of Lifetime Guarantee items which we offer a replacement of equivalent merchandise or a merchandise credit. Shipping fees are nonrefundable.