Company Essentials™ Cotton Percale Pillowcases
Smooth and crisp, our 210-thread count cotton percale pillowcases are the perfect weight for year-round use, especially for those who sleep hot. Available in more than a dozen fresh hues from chic neutrals to vibrant brights, they will only get better with every washing giving you and yours comfort for years to come.
- Crisp, smooth, and durable sheets for year-round use, especially for those who sleep hot
- 210-thread count
- 100% combed cotton percale
- Can be personalized with a monogram
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, shams, bed skirt, and a sheet set, each sold separately
- Made in Pakistan
Request a Swatch:
On the fence about color or simply want to feel the amazing quality for yourself? Request a FREE swatch now by contacting a customer care specialist through live chat or call us at 1-800-323-8000 or via email at email@example.com.
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- King: 20 in. x 40 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron on reverse
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A