Carlin is all about texture in a subtle neutral hue. Jacquard woven, the stonewashing process gives our sham its ultra-soft hand and casually weathered good looks. Woven for us in Portugal from a luxurious blend of long-staple cotton, linen, and viscose.
- This stylish and textured sham has it all—the perfect top layer for your bed
- 74% cotton, 16% linen, and 10% viscose
- Jacquard woven of long-staple, yarn-dyed yarns
- Reversible with hems on all sides
- Stonewashed for a weathered finish
- Pre-washed for lived-in softness
- Pillow shams have envelope flaps
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes coverlet and shams, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in. + 2 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in. + 2 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Linen- The world’s oldest textile, linen is woven from the fibers of the flax plant. Linen is stronger and more lustrous than cotton and has a crisp hand. It’s a breathable fabric that wicks away moisture and gets softer with each wash, creating a relaxed, easy look.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A