Company Kids™ Bright Stars Organic Cotton Percale Pillowcases
Stars shine bright on our earth-friendly bedding. These premium organic cotton percale pillowcases have a crisp finish that keeps getting better with every wash.
- Colorful stars shine bright all over our organic cotton percale kids’ pillowcases
- 200-thread count
- Certified 100% organic combed cotton percale
- Pillowcases are sold in pairs
- Entire collection includes a sheet set, pillowcases, comforter, duvet cover, and sham, each sold separately
- Standard: 20 in. x 30 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron if needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Organic Cotton - Certified by independent third parties, organic cotton is grown under highly controlled conditions without the use of herbicides, pesticides or other artificial chemicals. The Company Store uses only 100% certified all-natural organic cotton.
Percale - Cool, crisp, and lightweight, percale is a plain-weave fabric that’s smooth to the touch and perfect for people who get warm while sleeping. Percale resists pilling and gets better over time – becoming even crisper and cooler the more you wash it.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Q & A