We love Bellamy’s quiet sophistication, from the elegant damask medallions to the restful gray-on-gray tones. The fine cotton/viscose jacquard weave—drapey and heavenly soft to the touch—will give your main bedroom a luxurious feel.
- Bring elegance and a special feel to your bedroom with these sophisticated damask medallions
- 68% cotton/32% viscose jacquard weave
- Reverses to 200-thread count cotton sateen in solid gray
- Features a 6 in. back flap closure overlap to keep your pillow hidden
- Shams are sold individually
- Entire collection includes duvet cover and shams, each sold separately
- Made in India
- Standard: 20 in. x 26 in.
- King: 20 in. x 36 in.
- Euro: 26 in. x 26 in.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors
- Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
Jacquard - Jacquard is a type of cloth featuring intricate variegated weaves or patterns. The beauty of the jacquard loom is that it allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create unique designs rather than having them printed on the surface.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A