Company Cotton™ Wave Lengths Bath Towel
Vivid waves of color on these reversible bath towels add a contemporary splash to your bath. Jacquard woven in two eye-catching colorways, these soft and absorbent towels are the perfect thing to wrap yourself up in after a nice shower or bath.
- Catch some colorful waves with these lightweight, absorbent, and quick-drying bath towels
- 100% combed cotton
- 500 GSM
- Designed to coordinate with our Company Cotton™ Bath Collection, each sold separately
- Made in Portugal
- Fingertip Towel (Set of 2): 12 in. x 18 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Jacquard Woven - Jacquard fabric features a raised pattern that is woven onto the fabric. The jacquard loom allows for the weaving of hundreds of threads to create designs rather than printing them on the surface. Popular jacquard designs include damasks, florals, and geometrics.
Q & A