Legends Luxury™ Cotton Cashmere Bath Towel
These are not your average towels. Woven in Portugal of a luxurious cotton and cashmere blend, they are so thick, soft, and absorbent, they are sure to become a favorite of everyone in the house.
- Luxurious, super soft, and absorbent
- 95% cotton and 5% cashmere
- 650 GSM
- Finished with a dobby border
- Can have a monogram
- Woven in Portugal
- Washcloth: 13 in. x 13 in.
- Hand Towel: 20 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Machine wash cold, with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Cashmere - Cashmere is a fine, soft wool made from the undercoat of cashmere goats. Cashmere wool is famous for its luxurious softness, warmth, breathability and durability.
Cotton - The most well-known and widely used of all the natural fibers, cotton is valued for its softness, breathability, and absorbency. At The Company Store we use only combed cotton, the highest quality available.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Q & A