Company Cotton™ Bamboo Cotton Blend Bath Towel
Sustainable bamboo is blended with cotton to create this super soft and absorbent towel. Our Bamboo Cotton Towels offer the best of both worlds—the silky feel and quick-drying benefits of bamboo, combined with the fluff and softness of cotton.
- Super soft and absorbent bath towels
- 54% rayon from bamboo/46% combed cotton
- 550 GSM
- Subtle pebble textured weave
- Can have a monogram
- Woven in Portugal
- Washcloth (Set of 2): 12 in. x 12 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 54 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Tub Mat: 20 in. x 30 in.
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Bamboo - Soft as silk for a fraction of the price, bamboo is one of the world's most sustainable resources. Its moisture-wicking, antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant qualities make it ideal for bedding and towels.
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Q & A