Animal Shaped Stools – Pig
Overview & Details
- Pig stool.
- Upholstered in 100% linen.
- Solid rubber wood legs.
- Maximum weight 75 lbs.
- 16 x 11½ x 11½” H.
- For decoration and sitting; not for standing.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not dry clean.
- Spot clean only.
With its cute snout and curly tail, our pig stool is a friendly addition to your kid’s bedroom or nursery. An imaginative take on seating, it’s super-soft and comfy, with pure linen upholstery sitting atop solid rubber wood legs. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
- Always place the baby on his or her back on a firm crib or bassinet mattress to sleep.
- Fitted sheets should fit snugly, and not pull up from the corners. It is important to match your mattress’s measurements with our variety of fitted crib sheet sizes.
- We do not recommend the use of blankets (other than those used for swaddling,) soft toys, crib bumpers, sleep positioners, or pillows in cribs with babies under 12 months old.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that babies share a room, but not a sleeping surface, with parents for the first six months.