Company Cotton™ Alexandria Wrinkle-Free Sateen Fitted Sheet
When it comes to making a great-looking bed, it’s all in the mix. Our Company Cotton™ Alexandria Wrinkle-Free Sateen Fitted Sheet is offered in fresh prints and palettes—including leaf, floral, and bird prints designed to be layered. It’s tailored of wrinkle-free cotton sateen—a fabric we adore for its buttery soft hand, luminous sheen, and effortless laundering.
- 300-thread count
- 100% combed cotton wrinkle-free sateen
- Accommodates mattresses of up to 16 in. deep
- Features an all-around elastic for ease of placement and less movement on the bed
- Entire collection includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, duvet cover, comforter, sham, and shower curtain, each sold separately
- Made in China
- Twin: 39 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Full: 54 in. x 75 in. + 14 in.
- Queen: 60 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- King: 78 in. x 80 in. + 14 in.
- Machine wash gentle cycle with like colors
- Use non-chlorine bleach only as needed
- Tumble dry low
- Warm iron as needed
Combed Cotton - Removing short fibers and impurities from harvested cotton, makes combed cotton extremely soft and strong. It is the highest quality cotton available and the only cotton used at The Company Store.
Sateen - Sateen is a cotton fabric prized for its soft, silky touch and subtle sheen. Made with a weave that leaves more yarn exposed on the face of the fabric, the resulting finish is softer, silkier, and more lustrous than other fabrics.
Thread Count - Thread count is the number of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch of fabric. The higher the thread count, the tighter the weave of a sheet. However, thread count alone is not an indicator of quality—the quality of the material is more important. The Company Store goes the extra mile using only premium fabrics to create exceptional products.
Wrinkle-free - Although 100% wrinkle-free sheets are never a guarantee, our wrinkle-free bedding is "as good as it gets." Proper care will ensure a smooth bed with little or no ironing.
Having the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® label assures you that an independent certification has been conducted on each component of this product and been tested against a list of more than 350 harmful substances according to strict scientific criteria that stays ahead of global legal regulations. Test criteria considers all the ways a substance can be absorbed into the body, including through skin contact and respiration to make sure you and your family are safe.
Q & A