Linen Jersey Pants
Overview & Details
- 100% linen jersey pants for women.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Detailed with an elastic drawstring waist, pockets, and elasticized banding at the ankles.
- Available in seven colors – Aqua, Blue, Gray, Lavender, Natural, Pink, and White.
- Coordinates with our Linen Jersey long-sleeve top, short-sleeve top, shorts, hoodie, dress, and a tank top (sold separately).
- Sizes XS (0-2), S (4-6), M (8-10), L (12-14), and XL (16-18).
- Machine wash.
A luxurious take on the classic jogger pant, our women's linen jersey pants are sewn of whisper-light linen jersey. A perfect choice for warm-weather lounging, the pants are styled with an elastic drawstring waist, pockets, and elasticized banding at the ankles. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:This question was asked previously, but not answered completely. Are these pants okay to wear out or are they meant for lounging at home only?Asked on 4/10/2017 by Rafaela from Georgia
Q:Why do you only carry an inseam of 30" ? There are a lot of women who would love to purchase your lounge wear, on bottoms ect.. If they could get the length they need -- 32" -
34" .Asked on 4/5/2017 by Elaine from Hutto TX
Q:Do the pants come in tall? If so, what is the inseam?Asked on 4/4/2017 by anne from Larchmont, NY
Q:hi - what is the garment waist/hip measurement for the x-large? thanksAsked on 4/4/2017 by ousie
Q:What is the inseam length?
Is there shrinkage?Asked on 3/28/2017 by Irene from Bernville PA
Q:how long are these pants?Asked on 3/28/2017 by EB from Bethesda, MD
Q:What is the lengthAsked on 3/26/2017 by Cat from Parker CO
Q:What is the inseam on a size medium? Where does the waist line? At the natural waist or lower? Are these meant for "lounging" /sleeping? Or to be worn out of the house? Or both ?Asked on 3/26/2017 by Andi from Boston
Q:What is the length of the pants?Asked on 3/26/2017 by Daisy from The Villages Florida
Q:What is the lengthAsked on 3/26/2017 by Cat from Co