Under Bed Storage 3-piece set with Baskets
Overview & Details
- Under-the-bed storage set / 3-basket storage set.
- 3-piece storage set includes one large basket and two smaller baskets that fit within the larger basket or can be used separately.
- Large basket measures 30 X 15.75 X 6”H; the two inner baskets measure 13.5 x 13.5 x 5.5”H.
- All baskets feature handwoven water hyacinth with a durable wood frame.
- Baskets are lined in cotton to prevent snagging.
- Also available: our pretty and practical large woven basket with a convenient lid.
- Wipe with damp cloth.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Need more closet space? Take advantage of the empty area under your bed with our versatile 3-piece under-bed storage set. Roomy enough for all your storage needs, our water hyacinth basket three-piece set can hold just about anything, from extra blankets and bedding to heavy sweaters and seasonal clothing.
A stylish way to stay organized, our beautifully designed storage containers provide an attractive holding spot for all your miscellaneous items—while also adding a decorative element to your bedroom. The roomy baskets keep everything neat, tidy and always within reach. Designed with hand-woven water hyacinth over a durable wood frame, both the larger basket and two inner baskets feature a cotton fabric-lined interior to prevent snagging. The two smaller baskets can fit within the larger basket or be used separately—the choice is yours. A handle on the exterior of the large basket also allows for easy handling at all times. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find this hand-woven 3-piece storage set at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What are the sizes of the 3 piecesAsked on 11/12/2016 by Jan from Florida
Q:I purchased this product about four years ago and it came with castors at that time. Is there a way to get castors with this product? I'd like my additional purchases to match my current storage. I do not need the box top that comes with the other unit as it won't fit under my bed and like the additional baskets that come with this option.Asked on 10/4/2016 by Bailey from Seattle, WA