Ultimate Down Baffled Square Featherbed
Overview & Details
- White feather/down featherbed
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 200-thread-count cotton twill shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Plush featherbed is filled with a sumptuous, hypoallergenic blend of 65% white feathers and 35% white down fill for firm support.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Mitered corners and 4-inch-deep baffled construction ensure fill stays uniformly distributed throughout the featherbed.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Spot clean.
- Exclusively ours.
- Cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous U.S.
Luxurious layers of feathers and down offer the perfect level of plush softness for a great night’s sleep. When you crave more cozy comfort, our essential featherbed is a perfect addition. Filled with our lofty hypoallergenic blend of 65% white feathers and 35% white down, this 4-inch gusseted featherbed creates a cozy oasis. The resulting featherbed is heavenly soft with just the right amount of support—a dream combination when it comes to comfort.
Our featherbed provides firm yet sumptuous support that eases pressure on joints and cradles you in unparalleled comfort... so much so that you’ll be hard-pressed to get out of bed! Encased in a shell of 200-thread-count cotton twill, each down featherbed is sewn with mitered walls and 4-inch-deep baffle box construction to keep fill from shifting.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are featherbeds meant to go under a fitted sheet, or on top of it?Asked on 9/12/2017 by Ann from undisclosed
A:Hi Ann- With a featherbed you can use it both ways. If you put it under the sheet it will help keep it in place better but you do not have to use it that way . If you are going to put it on top of the sheet would would recommend to put the featherbed in a cover. Thank you.
Q:In my email a couple minutes ago, l meant to ask does it have a topside and underside or can it be flipped over?Asked on 5/15/2017 by Peg from Alexandria, va
Q:Do you have a cleaning service for the cleaning of feather beds? If you do this, what is the cost? Thanks.Asked on 2/25/2017 by Nathalie from Woodbury, MN
Q:What is the fill powerAsked on 1/28/2017 by Becky from Clarksburg,WV