Tule Rug / Rug Comfort Grip
Overview & Details
- Area rug.
- Unique dye method gives an incredible depth of color.
- Woven with yarns in multiple sizes for a texture that visually pleasing and feels good underfoot.
- Traditional Gabbeh style rugs are coarsely woven tribal designs.
- Sophisticated yet rustic rug in solid tones.
- 100% wool pile.
- The versatile rug works well in any room from the living room to the bedroom.
- Rug grip recommended (sold separately).
- Professionally clean.
- Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
Natural beauty with a traditional history. The unique texture of our tribal-style Gabbeh rug is achieved by weaving yarns of multiple sizes. The result is sophisticated yet comfortable. A special dye method adds depth of color to bring beauty and drama to any room and any style décor, from classic to contemporary. Offered in a variety of nature-inspired shades, the versatile Gabbeh rug is a beautiful foundation for any space, from the living room and den to master bedroom or dining room.
- Rug Comfort Grip.
- Rug grip made from a high-quality synthetic fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound that gives the pad a rich, luxurious feel and supports the rug evenly to help retain its appearance.
- Features superior grip to keep rugs from sliding and slipping on hard surfaces.
- Balanced open-weave construction that allows maximum air circulation and makes vacuum easy.
- Treated with MSM-Fresh® Anti-microbial to inhibit the growth of odor- causing bacteria, mold, and mildew.
- Fire-retardant and mothproofed and can be custom cut to fit any size rug.
- Guaranteed to maintain its "non-slip" properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
- Made in USA and China.
- Handwash in warm water with a light detergent. Rinse and air-dry by hanging.
Protect your rug investment with our Rug Comfort Grip. An essential if you have children in the home, our rug grip evens out of your rug and prevents slipping and sliding. Even adults can trip over bunched-up wrinkles or folded corners. Our Rug Comfort Grip offers endless benefits—it makes throw rugs safer, more comfortable to walk on, and keeps color from transferring from the rug to hardwood floor.
Made from a high-quality synthetic fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound, our Rug Comfort Grip pad has a rich, luxurious feel. Designed to work on countless floor surfaces, our handy rug grip is a versatile item that should be paired with every rug in your home. We carry rug grips for every size of rug we sell. Plus, our Rug Comfort Grip is guaranteed to maintain its non-slip properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:My question is about the Tule Rug. The description says it is fire retardant. What does this mean? Was it treated with something? And if so what. Thank youAsked on 8/28/2016 by Jo
Q:What is the thickness of the Links rug? 1/2" etc ? Let me know please.Asked on 8/25/2016 by Debbie from Corpus Christi , Texas
Q:Regarding item #UK85, the Wool/Jute Loop Rug - What are the cleaning instruction for this item? I need a runner for an entryway and am concerned that because of the wool content, it might require spot cleaning, which would not work well for my purpose. Also, I need to know the "depth" of the pile - it would have to be thin enough for my front door to clear it when the door is opened.Asked on 8/23/2016 by Anna
Q:Does the Sea Glass Rug have a backing of any sort or is it reversible? If there is a backing, describe it please. Glued? rubber or latex? Thank youAsked on 8/20/2016 by Camilla from United States
Q:Is this rug still available in 3 foot round or has the round shape been discontinued?Asked on 8/18/2016 by Hunter from San Francisco California
Q:I am interested in the python rug. How thick is the pile? I tried to put this question on the Python Rug but it kept flipping to this "rug comfort grip" page. Not sure what the problem is, but I am interested in the python rug.Asked on 8/6/2016 by JM from United States
Q:What is the weight(pounds) of your 8x10 Mirage solid rug. Would his type of rug be suitable to be used outside our Airstream periodically? We need something light weight an easy to care for. Thanks , the Carl'sAsked on 8/6/2016 by Skeezix from Oregon
A:Hello. The Mirage Rug 8 x 10 weighs 33.5 lbs. Durable craftsmanship withstands high-traffic areas. The colorful Mirage rugs even reverse to the same lovely look and feel on the other side for double the wear. Rug grip recommended (sold separately).
Spot clean. Thank you.Answered on 8/7/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the size of the small squares in the "square block rug" (not the size of the rugs, but the size of the squares that make up the rug). Thanks.Asked on 7/28/2016 by BarbRedHook from Red Hook, NY
Q:How thick is the rug???Asked on 6/23/2016 by Curious shopper from Philadelphia, PA
Q:Can you tell me the colors in the valley rug? ThanksAsked on 5/24/2016 by Maureen
A:Hi Maureen - The colors in the valley rug are grey, black, turquoise, red, and rust. Thank you.Answered on 5/25/2016 by Anonymous