T220 Organic Cotton Percale Flat Sheet by Coyuchi
Overview & Details
- Organic Cotton 220-thread Count Percale Bedding
- Certified to meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Gets smoother and softer with every wash
- Flat Sheet in Twin, Full/Queen and King
- Fitted Sheet in Twin, Full, Queen and King
- Set of 2 Pillowcases in Standard and King
- Flat sheet has a 4" self hem
- Fitted sheet has a deep 15" pocket and full elastic around the bottom.
- Coordinates with Coyuchi 220-thread count Lace Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover and Shams
- Available in 6 colors: Fog, French Blue, Misty Aqua, Natural, Washed Rose and White
Soft yet crisp—an everyday classic. Pure organic cotton in a classic percale weave makes these sheets a must-have for any linen closet. Wonderfully crisp, yet soft on the skin, they're perfect for warm nights-or warm sleepers. Destined to get smoother and softer with every wash, they are woven to a durable 220-thread count.
Care Instructions: For whites and light colors: We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with warm water and non-phosphate soap. For dark colors: We recommend machine washing on gentle or delicate cycle with cold water and non-phosphate soap. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a warm iron on cotton, as needed. We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach. Coyuchi was founded 20 years ago in Point Reyes Station, a small, rustic town on the Northern California coast. There, surrounded by ocean and forest, beach and bluff, they created a line of home textiles rooted in nature. Their signature bedding, made from 100% certified organic cotton, soon earned a loyal following among people who nurture a connection to the natural world in their lives and in their homes. Everything they create is designed to comfort and rejuvenate–body, mind and spirit–to help you turn your home into a sanctuary.