- 220-thread count Organic Cotton Percale Duvet Cover and Sham
- Certified to meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Subtle lace detail
- Gets softer with every wash
- Accented with coconut shell buttons
- Duvet Cover in Twin, Full/Queen, King
- Standard Sham 20x26”
- King Sham 20x36”
- Euro Sham 26x26”
- Boudoir Sham 12x16”
- Coordinates with our Coyuchi 220-thread count Organic Cotton Percale Sheets
- Available in 6 colors: Fog, French Blue, Misty Aqua, Natural, Washed Rose, White
A versatile basic with subtle, delicate detail. An inset of soft, crocheted, cotton lace lends our duvet cover a feminine feel without being frilly. Our 220-thread count percale makes it smooth, crisp and easy to care for. Designed with an 8" interior flap and inside ties. Accented with coconut shell buttons.
Care instructions: All of our cotton products are machine washable. For whites and light colors: We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with warm water and non-phosphate soap. For dark colors: We recommend machine washing on gentle or delicate cycle with cold water and non-phosphate soap. Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Use a warm iron on cotton, as needed. We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach.Coyuchi was founded 20 years ago in Point Reyes Station, a small, rustic town on the Northern California coast. There, surrounded by ocean and forest, beach and bluff, they created a line of home textiles rooted in nature. Their signature bedding, made from 100% certified organic cotton, soon earned a loyal following among people who nurture a connection to the natural world in their lives and in their homes. Everything they create is designed to comfort and rejuvenate–body, mind and spirit–to help you turn your home into a sanctuary.