Swahili 3-Piece Nesting Baskets - Blue
Overview & Details
- Set of 3 Fair Trade baskets.
- Crafted of cattail stalks and strips of recycled plastic.
- Handwoven by Wolof women artisans using traditional techniques.
- Available in 3 colors – Silver, Blue and Multi.
- Large basket has cutout handles for easy portability.
- Due to their handcrafted nature, unique variations in pattern and color should be expected and celebrated.
- Small, 11 ½ x 10 ½ x 6”H; Medium, 15 x 12 ¼ x 8 ½”H; Large, 16 ¼ x 14 x 10 ½”H
- Handcrafted in Senegal.
Works of functional art, these fair-trade nesting baskets from Senegal are handwoven by rural Wolof women using traditional techniques that have been passed down for generations. Made from cattail stalks and strips of recycled plastic, you’ll find countless uses for them—from carrying laundry to storing blankets, pillows and toys. Large basket has cutout handles for easy portability. Due to their handcrafted nature, variations are to be expected and celebrated. Imported.