Supreme Down Pillow
Overview & Details
- Supreme down pillows.
- Filled with hypoallergenic, 600-fill white goose down.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- Features a finely sewn cover of silky, 300-thread-count cotton sateen.
- All of The Company Store® pillows are double-stitched, down-proof and Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful chemicals.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- Available in standard, queen and king size.
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors (sold separately).
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Dry clean.
Meet the pillow of your dreams. Our Supreme pillows are pure luxury inside and out, combining opulent, 600-fill white goose down with the silky smoothness of a 300-thread-count cotton sateen cover. Four firmness levels—Soft for stomach sleepers, Medium for back sleepers and Firm or Extra-Firm for side sleepers—provide the ultimate in customized support for your head, neck, shoulders and back. And like all of our pillows, the fabrics are double-stitched, downproof and Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of harmful chemicals. Each pillow is handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin of fine imported materials. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Soft pillow for stomach sleepers: The soft support pillow cushions the head and neck at a comfortable angle and prevents an unnatural turning to either side, making the pillow ideal for stomach sleepers.
Medium pillow for back sleepers: The medium support pillow cradles the natural curvature of the upper spine to create the perfect position for your head and neck.
Firm pillow for side sleepers: The firm support cradles the head, neck, and shoulders, providing an even sleeping surface to help keep the body in a horizontal line.
Extra-Firm pillow for side sleepers: The extra-firm pillows are ideal for side sleepers who desire additional firmness and support. Filled to the max to provide firm support throughout the entire night.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do these allow pillow cases to slide on easily? Some fabrics for dust mite covers are 'sticky' when it comes to ease of getting pillow cases on and off.Asked on 3/9/2017 by Patricia from St. Petersburg, FL
A:I have no problems with cases. I do use CS's sateen pillow protectors on the pillows under the regular pillow casesAnswered on 9/15/2017 by Patricia B from West Palm Beach FL
Q:Is the price for a package of 1 pillow protector or for a package of 2 pillow protectors? Thank you.Asked on 12/8/2016 by Kaye