Classic Stripe Sateen Duvet Cover and Sham
Overview & Details
- 350-thread count damask stripe comforter cover / duvet cover.
- 100% cotton sateen with damask stripes.
- All colors also available in solid options.
- This classic sheets and bedding set is also available in a flat sheets, fitted sheets, pillowcases, shams and bedskirts.
- Duvet cover / comforter cover has ties that coordinate with the comforter to keep it securely in place
- All duvet covers come with corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both in place.
- Duvet / comforter sold separately.
- Exclusively ours.
- 5-Button Tufted Bed in Chalk Basketweave (XQ89)
- Bamboo/Cotton 300-Thread Count in White (EY99, QN24)
Looking for a duvet cover that tops it all? Get ready to enjoy the luxury of choice with our Damask Stripe Sateen Duvet Cover. You can choose this comforter cover in ten luxurious colors in a woven damask stripe design. Whether you’re searching for a staple white or ivory or a soothing laurel green, you’ll find a perfect duvet cover that will exceed your expectations. Featuring 350-thread count ultra-fine threads per square inch, our soft and soothing comforter cover takes bedding to the next level of style and comfort.
Made from machine washable 100% cotton, this beautiful comforter cover will change the whole ambiance of your bedroom. Exclusively ours, this room-transforming duvet cover features convenient button closures and interior ties at the corners to hold your comforter securely in place.
The entire woven damask stripe bedding set is available in a comforter cover, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, sham and bed skirt. Combine all the bedding pieces together for a well-coordinated, decorator-inspired look you’ll love.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is there elastic all around the twinXL fitted sheet?Asked on 4/30/2016 by Pat from Albuquerque
A:Hi Pat - Yes there is elastic all around on all of the TCS fitted sheets. Thank you.Answered on 5/1/2016 by Anonymous