- 232-thread count cotton lightweight reversible hypoallergenic comforter / duvet.
- Sewn-through 12” diamonds keep lightweight fill from shifting.
- Hypoallergenic TCS® Down Free™ fill keeps comforter / duvet cool enough for warmer weather.
- Also available in down: St. Tropez® Lightweight Solid Reversible down comforter.
- Super light down-free comforter / duvet.
- Traditional size.
- Machine wash.
- Made in La Crosse, WI, of fine imported and domestic materials. Exclusively ours.
- Personalize: Monogram is located on the lower right corner.
- All duvet covers / comforter covers come with corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both in place.
- Duvet Cover/Comforter Cover sold separately.
Reversible to the rescue. Switch up the look of your duvet whenever you like with our St. Tropez Lightweight Solid Reversible TCS down-free comforter. Something to snuggle into on those hot summer nights, this fluffy reversible duvet was specially designed for warmer climates. Constructed with sewn-through 12” diamonds that allow just the right amount of body heat to escape, this down-alternative duvet is perfect for sleepers who want to keep cool and cozy all night long. Filled with our hypoallergenic TCS Down Free™ fill, this comfy-in-any-weather comforter also offers a sniffle-free sleep for allergy sufferers. Finally, a down-free duvet that hits on all marks.
Exclusive to The Company Store and handcrafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory, our down-free reversible duvet features a 232-thread count cotton shell for a soft and smooth feel. You can also choose our reversible St. Tropez lightweight duvet in a down version for another great bedding option.