- Main Menu
- Bed Basics
- Company Kids®
- Home Décor
- Main Menu
- New Arrivals
- Contact Us
- My Account
St. Tropez® Reversible Solid TCS® Down Comforter & Sham
Overview & Details
- Down comforter and sham.
- Our lightest weight down comforter.
- Reversible down comforter and sham feature 232-thread-count cotton shell.
- Down comforter reverses to a complementary color for two stylish options in one.
- Lofty 500-550 fill power TCS® Down keeps comforter cool enough to use year-round.
- Down comforter features sewn-through 12” diamonds that keep lightweight fill from shifting.
- Also available: hypoallergenic St. Tropez® Reversible TCS® Down Free™ Comforter and reversible sham.
- Our duvet covers (sold separately) have corner ties that attach to comforter, holding it firmly in place.
- Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Machine wash.
- Crafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory of fine imported materials.
- Monogramming will appear on the side of the reversible comforter: Blue Tide, Silver, Island Blue, Pale Mocha, Raspberry, Sapphire.
- Exclusively ours.
Our lightest weight down comforter is now twice as nice! The St. Tropez® down comforter and sham reverse to complementary hues, offering you two great looks for the price of one. Available in a fresh array of enticing colors, this year-round layer delivers comfort, style and quality for every night of the week.
The lofty 500-550 fill power TCS® Down keeps the comforter cool enough for every season, so you don’t have to switch your bedding throughout the year. Covered in a silky-smooth 232-thread-count cotton shell, the St. Tropez® down comforter also features sewn-through diamond stitching to prevent the fill from shifting. Exclusively ours, the St. Tropez reversible down comforter and sham are crafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory of fine imported materials.
Suffer from allergies? Don’t miss our hypoallergenic St. Tropez® Reversible Down Free™ Comforter and sham for a sniffle-free sleep. Made with a cozy polyester fill, the down-free comforter offers the same lofty softness as true down.