St. Tropez® Reversible Solid TCS® Down and TCS® Down-Free™ Comforter & Sham
Overview & Details
- 232-thread-count cotton shell.
- Comforter reverses to a complementary hue.
- Cotton shell is Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Sewn-through 12” diamond stitching keeps fill from shifting.
- Our comforter features corner loops that attach to the corner ties in our duvet covers to hold it in place.
- Made in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
St. Tropez® is the lightest weight comforter we offer, making it a layer you can enjoy year-round. Offered in a spectrum of sophisticated colors, it reverses to a complementary hue for twice the decorating options. St. Tropez® is available in both 500-550 fill power TCS® Down or TCS® Down-Free™ polyfill, a hypoallergenic alternative for those with sensitivities to down. Covered in a silky smooth 232-thread count cotton shell, sewn-through diamond stitching prevents the fill from shifting.
With down fill:
- Our lightest weight down comforter.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power TCS® down provides loft and warmth.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic.
With TCS® Down-Free™:
- Lofty 500-550 fill power TCS® Down-Free™ poly fill.
- Provides insulating warmth for those allergic to down.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What material is the feathers inside? Are they synthetic or are the geese feathers?Asked on 5/8/2016 by Vanessa
A:The St. Tropez comforter is offered in both down alternative (CZ65) as well as down (CZ64). The down is 500-550 fill power TCS down.Answered on 5/8/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I would like to know the dimensions of this comforter.Asked on 5/1/2016 by Patti from Boston, Ma
A:Hi Patti - The dimensions of item N4Q6 the St. Tropez comforter are the following: Twin 60x86; F/Q 86x86; King 102x86. Thank you.Answered on 5/1/2016 by Anonymous