St. Tropez® Reversible Solid TCS® Down and TCS® Down-Free™ Comforter & Sham
Overview & Details
- Hypoallergenic down-free comforter and sham.
- Reversible down-free comforter features 232-thread-count cotton shell.
- Down-free comforter reverses to a complementary color for two stylish options in one.
- Lofty 500-550 fill power TCS® Down-Free™ poly-fill makes this bedding the perfect choice for allergy sufferers.
- Hypoallergenic down alternative comforter features sewn-through 12” diamonds to keep lightweight fill from shifting.
- Also available: Reversible St. Tropez® Down Comforter and Sham.
- Oeko-Tex® certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Duvet cover sold separately.
- Machine wash.
- Crafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory of fine imported materials.
- Exclusively ours.
Enjoy a sniffle-free sleep every night of the week with our hypoallergenic St. Tropez® reversible down-free comforter and sham. A perfect bedding layer for allergy sufferers, this lightweight down-free comforter ensures you’ll enjoy deep, restful sleep year-round. Filled with lofty 500-550 fill power hypoallergenic TCS® Down-Free™ poly-fill, the St. Tropez® comforter also features sewn-through diamond stitching to prevent the fill from shifting.
Even better? The St. Tropez® comforter is twice as nice. Available in a wide array of enticing colors, the cozy down-free comforter reverses to a complementary hue, so you can enjoy two stylish looks in one. Covered in a silky-smooth, 232-thread-count cotton shell, the down-free comforter delivers bedding style that looks as good as it feels. Exclusively ours, the St. Tropez® reversible down-free comforter and sham are crafted in our La Crosse, Wisconsin factory of fine imported materials.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does this comforter have the step where you can tie it to the inside of the duvet cover?Asked on 5/6/2016 by Candy
A:Hi Candy - Thanks for your inquiry! Rest assured that our comforters have corner tabs and our duvet covers come with corner ties so the two can be put together.Answered on 5/6/2016 by Anonymous