Square in Square Rug / Rug Comfort Grip
Overview & Details
- Poly/modacrylic area rug.
- Rug made from poly/modacrylic pile that is both durable and beautiful.
- Contemporary area rug features bright and bold square design throughout for an impactful look.
- Rug available in multiple sizes to suit a variety of spaces.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended.
- Rug pad recommended, sold separately.
- Internet only.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Add a dose of vibrant color to any space in your home with our modern Square in Square area rug. Showcasing bright and bold squares in a wide array of enticing hues, this contemporary square-themed area rug creates a colorful focal point wherever it goes. Hand tufted in synthetic fibers for virtually the same rich texture and sumptuous softness of wool, the Square in Square area rug lets you enjoy luxurious softness underfoot at an affordable price. Casual and colorful, our Square in Square area rug is one of the easiest ways to refresh the ambiance of any room.
- Rug Comfort Grip.
- Rug grip made from a high-quality polyester fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound that gives the pad a rich, luxurious feel and supports the rug evenly to help retain its appearance.
- Features superior grip to keep rugs from sliding and slipping on hard surfaces.
- Balanced open-weave construction that allows maximum air circulation and makes vacuum easy.
- Treated with msm-fresh anti-microbial to inhibit the growth of odor- causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Fire-retardant and mothproofed and can be custom cut to fit any size rug.
- Guaranteed to maintain its "non-slip" properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
- Made in USA and China.
- Hand wash in warm water with a light detergent. Rinse and air-dry by hanging.
Protect your rug investment with our Rug Comfort Grip. An essential if you have children in the home, our rug grip evens out of your rug and prevents slipping and sliding. Even adults can trip over bunched-up wrinkles or folded corners. Our Rug Comfort Grip offers endless benefits—it makes throw rugs safer, more comfortable to walk on and keeps color from transferring from the rug to hardwood floor.
Made from a high-quality polyester fabric coated with a high-grade vinyl compound, our Rug Comfort Grip pad has a rich, luxurious feel. Designed to work on countless floor surfaces, our handy rug grip is a versatile item that should be paired with every rug in your home. We carry rug grips for every size of rug we sell. Plus, our Rug Comfort Grip is guaranteed to maintain its non-slip properties for 10 years with proper maintenance.
Pair the cheery Square in Square area rug with a rug grip (sold separately) to keep your rug looking its best over time. Rug grips prevent bunching, gathering, movement on floors and more.
Due to the size and weight of our larger items, special care and handling is required. Therefore, an additional shipping charge of $50 will be added to the 8x10' rug.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Regarding the Herringbone jute rug: does it contain any latex or rubber? (if not the backing, then any other part of the rug too?)Asked on 5/17/2016 by C
Q:Could you tell me the size of the angled chevron brick blocks on the rug... ''4x9''. /For instance or other size?
Difficult to tell their size from photo. Thanks in advance.Asked on 5/2/2016 by Sarica from South Carolina
A:Hi Sarica - Unfortunately, we do not provide this information. Also, the chevron brick blocks can vary depending on the size of the rug.Answered on 5/5/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Is the 8 x 10 Sisal Herringbone Rug backed?? There's no image of the back of the rug and I'm trying to figure out if it is a flimsier type of rug or a sturdier??
StacieAsked on 4/29/2016 by Stacie
A:Hi Stacie - This rug is backed and is very sturdy, however, we do still recommend using a rug grip.Answered on 5/2/2016 by Anonymous
Q:The Santa Fe rug per your online picture looks as though half of the rug is one color and the other half another ( more blue on half and orange/red on the other side)Asked on 4/27/2016 by Barbara from United States
A:Hi Barbara - The photo of the Santa Fe rug is accurate.Answered on 4/28/2016 by Anonymous