Company Organic Solid Percale Bedding
Overview & Details
- Certified organic cotton.
- Available in a flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillow case, duvet cover and sham.
- Woven, dyed and finished according to strict Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- Duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters, holding them securely in place.
- Flat sheets fit mattresses up to 15” deep.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Good for you... good for the planet. Our organic cotton percale bedding is cool and crisp yet exceptionally soft against the skin. Available in a selection of restful solid hues, it’s made from certified organic cotton according to strict Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS). Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:does the bittersweet color have a dark plum hue?Asked on 10/17/2016 by sherrie from United States
Q:Where are the customer reviews we can read?Asked on 8/8/2016 by LIDuck
A:Hi - Read reviews is at the top of the web page just under where it says company organic solid percale bedding when you are ordering. If you are using a mobile device you might not be able to view. Thank you.Answered on 8/9/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What country are these made in?Asked on 7/15/2016 by Betsy
We have an old style box spring, I.e., not as tall as the new style box springs being sold. Will your organic percale sheets fix this type of box spring correctly or will it be too big.
Thanks for your help
Greg PayneAsked on 6/2/2016 by Greg
A:Hi Greg - The company organic fitted sheet fits a 14 inch mattress. Thank you.Answered on 6/3/2016 by Anonymous