Jersey Knit Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- Jersey knit cotton duvet cover and sham.
- Naturally wrinkle-resistant bedding.
- 100% cotton jersey duvet cover is knitted to perfection for superior breathability so the cover is warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- Choose the duvet cover and sham in a wide array of colors.
- All duvet covers come with corner ties that attach to the loops on our comforters to hold both in place.
- Comforter sold separately.
- Exclusively ours.
Does bedding get any better than this? Experience the softness you love about your favorite t-shirt every time you slip into bed. Our wrinkle-resistant jersey knit duvet cover and sham are knitted to perfection for superior breathability and comfort. The comforter cover offers supreme warmth in the winter and cool comfort in the summer. A natural stretch also ensures that the comforter cover fits flawlessly on your duvet and convenient button closures and interior corner ties hold the comforter securely in place.
Available in a range of fun, vibrant colors, this jersey knit duvet cover provides adds an alluring element to your bedroom. Choose a soothing neutral hue or a punchy bright—all of our jersey knit bedding offers the same cozy comfort. You can also pair this jersey duvet cover and sham with the other bedding elements in the collection, the flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcases, for a complete jersey-themed bedding experience you’ll love. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find this solid jersey knit duvet cover and sham at The Company Store®.
- When you order a sham it does not specify if it is 1 or 2 like the pillowcases indicate a pair. How many shams come with an order?
Hi Joellyn - Shams are sold singly. Thank you
- What are the dimensions of the king flat sheet?
Hi Laura. The Jersey Knit Bedding Flat Sheet Measures 108" x 102". Thank you.
- What is the weight of the jersey fabric? Most I've seen range between 4.5 to 5 oz. What is yours? Thanks!
Hi- The jersey knit fabric does not have a weight. It is very soft, stretchy and relaxed, they have the same comfy, broken-in feel as your favorite vintage t-shirt.If you are looking for sheets that are a 5oz that would be a flannel sheet. Thank you.
- What is the thread count?
Hi CJ- Jersey Knit sheets do not have a thread count. They are soft, stretchy and relaxed, they have the same comfy, broken-in feel as your favorite vintage t-shirt. Thank you.
- How deep r the pockets for the fitted sheets (E4Y8)?
Hi Henry. The Jersey Knit Fitted Sheet has a 14" deep pocket. Thank you.
- Is this particular set of Jersey sheets like the t-shirt stretchy material? Some sheets named Jersey are, which fit my King size Temperpedic perfectly and with the Temperpedic type, the sheets need to have a good stretch in them so that two people (and maybe a dog) can occupy the bed comfortably without disturbing one another. As you see in the commercials, one can jump on one side of the bed with a glass of wine on the other and not bother it. BUT, if you put regular non-stretch sheets on them not only is one person affected and disturbed by another moving, but a wine glass will fall.
Hi Ashley- Yes the Jersey Knit bedding does feel like a t-shirt stretchy material. Thank you.
- Where are the jersey sheets manufactured? Country of origin?
HI- The Jersey Knit bedding is manufactured in Pakistan. Thank you.
- Are these OTEK certified?
Hello - Our solid jersey knit bedding is not OTEK certified. Thank you.
- Will these sheets fit thick mattresses?
Hi Wendy - The jersey knit fitted sheets will fit a 14 inch mattress. Thank you.
- Is the color of the jersey knit sheets on both sides or is back side unfinished?
Hi Jo - The color on the jersey knit sheets are the same on both sides. Thank you