Down/Feather, Soft, Stomach Sleeper, Better Pillows
Overview & Details
- Soft pillow perfect for stomach sleepers.
- The soft support pillow cushions the head and neck at a comfortable angle and prevents an unnatural turning to either side.
- Soft pillow filled with a lofty 50% down / 50% feather blend.
- Pillow covered with a soft and smooth 200-thread count imported cotton shell.
- All pillows are available in standard, queen, and king size.
- Also available: medium pillow for back sleepers and the firm pillow for side sleepers.
- Made in La Crosse, Wisconsin of fine imported materials.
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors.
Introducing pure sleeping pleasure. Offering superb support in the places stomach sleepers need it most, these soft pillows cushion the head and neck at a naturally restful angle (that also prevents unnatural turning to either side) for the most comfortable sleep position possible. The soft pillow features a lofty fill of 50% down / 50% feather.
Finding the right pillow for your sleeping style can help eliminate sleep-related aches and pains so you’ll wake up feeling rested, refreshed and ready to start your day. Say goodbye to morning aches and restless nights with this luxurious pillow—it will meet the needs of even the pickiest stomach sleeper. The pillows are also covered with a smooth 200-thread count cotton shell for a soft look and feel. Our cozy pillows make a great addition to every bed in your home.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Do these pillows have the "better" word embroidered on it? Or are they plain white pillows?Asked on 5/26/2016 by Dream Sleeper
A:Hello - You would receive a plain white pillow. Thank you.Answered on 5/27/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Can you scrunch these pillows up like the old fashioned kind and are they soft?Asked on 5/6/2016 by Karen from United States
A:Hi Karen - The Down/Feather pillows are very nice and soft, yet they still offer support for the head and neck.Answered on 5/6/2016 by Anonymous
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.