Our Firmest Pillow
Overview & Details
- Our firmest pillow.
- Plump and fluffy pillow that doesn’t sacrifice the firm support you love.
- Pillow cover features soft and smooth 200-thread count cotton twill.
- Pillow filled to the max with a superior quality blend of 95% feathers and 5% down.
- Dry clean.
- Made in La Crosse, Wisconsin of fine imported materials.
- Standard size features 36 oz. fill; queen size features 43 oz. fill and king size features 48 oz. fill.
- Exclusively ours.
- Our pillow fabrics are double stitched, down proof, and Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Each pillow is made in the USA, by The Company Store®, of fine imported materials.
Let’s be firm: if you prefer to sleep on firm pillows, look no further! Filled to the max with a superior quality blend of 95% feathers and 5% down, our firmest pillow has a plump and fluffy feel without sacrificing firm support. Crafted with a soft and smooth 200-thread count cotton twill cover, our luxurious feather/down firm pillow takes bedding basics to the next level of comfort and quality. All of The Company Store®'s pillow fabrics are double stitched, down proof, and Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free of all harmful chemicals so you can rest easy.
Exclusively ours, each pillow is made in the USA by The Company Store® of fine imported materials. Choose the firm feather/down blend pillows in standard, queen and king sizes. Pair the firm pillow with one of our lofty down duvets to create a cozy bedding oasis.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How thick is the pillow? I'm looking for a dense, firm pillow that isn't too lofty. I'm petite and I need a pillow that isn't too large/thick.Asked on 10/31/2016 by Countrymom
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.