Shady Leaf Linen Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- Pure linen duvet cover.
- Grand-scale flowering branches hued in soft, sandy shades.
- Washed for a soft hand and relaxed look that gets better with every wash.
- Matching bedding available separately: flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases and sham.
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to comforter (sold separately), holding it firmly in place.
- Designed to mix and layer with our solid linen bedding (sold separately).
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Large flowering branches form a lush canopy on this contemporary duvet cover. Designed in soft shades of cream, flax, taupe and pale gold, this gorgeously understated duvet cover is woven of luxe linen for a look that gets softer, better and more relaxed with every wash. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:where is this duvet made? It says imported but doesn't say where from.Asked on 8/8/2016 by Judy
A:Hi Judy - The Shady Leaf bedding is made in China. Thank you.Answered on 8/8/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Does the Duvet cover need a filler?Asked on 7/11/2016 by 1st time Kris from Tucson, AZ
A:Hi - The Shady Leaf Duvet Cover would need a comforter to go inside of it. It can go over your existing comforter or a comforter can be purchased separately to go inside the cover. Thank you.Answered on 7/11/2016 by Anonymous
Q:what color is the solid gold/beige sheet that is used in the picture that blends compatibly with the "Shady Leaf" printed pattern?Asked on 6/2/2016 by jane from United States
A:Hi Jane - The maize and parchment linen sheets pair nicely with the shady leaf bedding. Thank you.Answered on 6/3/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Is this wrinkly like linen clothing? Do I have to iron it to have it look like the photo?Asked on 5/12/2016 by Rikki from Colorado
A:Hi Rikki - This linen bedding may wrinkle, however removing it from the dryer promptly will cut down on the wrinkles considerably. Thank you.Answered on 5/12/2016 by Anonymous