Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- TheCompanyStore.com Affiliate Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™
Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
How do I use my The Company Store Gift Card or E-Gift Card for payment online?
To redeem online, shop at The Company Store and then proceed to checkout. At the "Payment" page, enter the 19 digit Gift Card number and the 4-digit PIN number on your Gift Card or E-Gift Card. You will also need to provide a credit card to complete your order. Your Gift Card will always be debited first. Your credit card would only be charged if the order total exceeds the amount on your Gift Card.
If my Gift Card has more than enough funds to pay for my purchase, why must I also provide a credit card to complete my order?
Because we will continue to accept our old paper gift certificates which require a credit card, at this time our system must handle Gift Card transactions the same way. If you do not wish to provide a credit card, you may place your order by calling 1-800-323-8000.
How do I use my The Company Store Gift Card or E-Gift Card for payment on phone and outlet store purchases?
To use your Gift Card/E-Gift Card for phone orders, just read the 19 digit Gift Card number and the 4-digit PIN number to the Customer Service representative. To redeem at a The Company Store outlet location, just bring in your Gift Card or printed E-Gift Card and present it at time of purchase.
Can I use multiple Gift Cards as payment?
Yes. You may use up to three Gift Cards/E-Gift Cards on a purchase.
What if I have an unredeemed old paper Gift Certificate from The Company Store Can I still use it?
Yes. You may still redeem our paper Gift Certificates online and for phone orders. However, the older-format Gift Certificates are not redeemable at any of our outlet stores.
To use your paper Gift Certificate online, just enter the eight or nine digit certificate number on the payment page. To use for a phone order, just read your certificate's number to the Customer Service representative.
What if the cost of my order exceeds the amount of my Gift Card or E-Gift Card or gift certificate?
If the gift(s) you are redeeming do not cover the entire amount of your order, you will be asked to provide a credit card for the balance of the payment.
What happens if my order is less than the value of my Gift Card or E-Gift Card?
If your order is less than the value of your Gift Card or E-Gift Card, the balance will remain on the Gift Card or E-Gift Card for future purchases.
Should I dispose of my Gift Card or E-Gift Card once I've spent its entire value?
No. Please do not dispose of your Gift Card or E-Gift Card until you are completely satisfied with your purchase. Also, you may reload plastic Gift Cards at our outlet stores for future use.