Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™
Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
What happens if I am returning merchandise purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card?
If you are returning merchandise purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card, the amount of the merchandise credit will be placed on a new plastic Gift Card.
If I return an item purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card, can you credit my credit card instead?
No. All returns are credited in the original form of payment.
How will I receive my refund if my purchase was made with a Gift Card and credit card?
If you purchased an item using your Gift Card and credit card together, the amount you paid with your Gift Card will be put back onto a Gift Card. Any additional monies paid by a credit card will be refunded to your credit card.