Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- Access by The Operator of Our Affiliates Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™
About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
Who, or what, is The Company Store?
In the 1800s, our European ancestors settled along the scenic bluffs of western Wisconsin, on the banks of the Mississippi River. From their Scandinavian homeland they brought traditional skills and values passed down from generation to generation. To endure the often brutal Wisconsin winters, they naturally began handcrafting the warm down comforters and featherbeds they knew so well in the "old country." This strong sense of tradition and craftsmanship was the foundation for what would become The Company Store.
In 1911, we opened our doors as The La Crosse Garment Company and, in the spirit of our ancestors, took pride in the products we made. For six generations we've been committed to making and bringing you the very best products. Guaranteed! To this day, we craft natural cotton and large-cluster European down into the ultimate sleeping pleasure - right here in La Crosse, Wisconsin. This gives us total quality control. And, we still believe in putting quality, value and the customer first.
How do I contact The Company Store?
Chances are, you'll have a question that we've tried to answer here on our site in our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) area. If you've reviewed our FAQs and still have a question, you can call us at 1-800-289-8508 or send us an email at custserv@TheCompanyStore.com. Please include complete information as applicable when making your inquiry so that we can respond as quickly and accurately as possible.
What is The Company Store's mission?
To be the #1 source for everyday comfort and style. We are committed to developing the highest quality, exclusively designed products that simplify our customers’ lives and bring comfort to their home.