Classic Stripe Sateen Deep Sheets
Overview & Details
- Deep sheets and bedding for extra-thick mattresses.
- 350-thread count cotton sateen.
- Deep flat sheet is 6” longer than the standard length.
- Deep fitted sheet accommodates mattresses that are 16” to 20” deep.
- Soild sateen deep sheets also available.
- Available in a comforter cover / duvet cover, deep flat sheets, deep fitted sheets, pillowcases, shams and bedskirts.
- Comforter cover / duvet cover has ties that coordinate with the comforter to keep it securely in place.
- Exclusively ours.
Suite dreams. Finally, your dream bedding is available in a size that perfectly fits your extra-deep mattress. Our 350-Thread Count Sateen Stripe Deep Sheets are specially made to fit today's pillowtops and other super-thick mattresses. The flat sheet is six inches longer than standard-sized flat sheets, and the fitted sheet is specially made with all-around elastic and a gusseted insert to fit mattresses that are between 16" to 20" deep.
350-thread count cotton sateen gives these deep sheets a silky soft feel that you'll love slipping into, every night of the week. Offering the ultimate in style and comfort, our enticing striped pillowtop sheets and bedding give your bedroom a tasteful, designer-inspired ambiance, available in an extensive variety of colors to match the rest of your bedding as well as your bedroom's décor.
Made from machine washable 100% cotton, these deep sheets are machine washable and easy to care for. The entire woven damask stripe bedding set is available in a comforter cover, flat sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, sham and bed skirt. Coordinate all the pieces together in one color, mix and match several tones to make your sleep space one of a kind.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is there elastic all around the twinXL fitted sheet?Asked on 4/30/2016 by Pat from Albuquerque
A:Hi Pat - Yes there is elastic all around on all of the TCS fitted sheets. Thank you.Answered on 5/1/2016 by Anonymous