Legends® Royal Down Pillow - Firm, Side Sleeper
Overview & Details
- Firm goose down pillow for side sleepers.
- The firm pillow cradles the head, neck and shoulders, providing an even sleeping surface to help keep the body in a horizontal line.
- 430-thread count cotton goose down pillow with stylish windowpane pattern.
- 700-750 fill power Hungarian white goose down.
- Also available: Legends® Royal medium down pillow for back sleepers and soft down pillow for stomach sleepers.
- All Legends® pillows include a free storage bag.
- Made in La Crosse, Wisconsin of fine imported materials.
- Exclusively ours.
- Dry clean.
- Extend the life of your pillows with our pillow protectors.
- The Company Store®'s pillow fabrics are double stitched, down proof, and Oeko-Tex® Certified to be free of all harmful chemicals. Each pillow is made in the USA, by The Company Store®, of fine imported materials.
The ultimate luxury for side sleepers! Our Legends® Royal firm down pillow boasts soft and billowy 700-750 fill power Hungarian white goose down for an incredible night's sleep. Surrounded by a soft 430-thread count cotton cover, our firm goose down pillows are sure to be the coziest spot on your bed.
This firm down pillow contours and cradles your head, neck and shoulders for an even sleeping surface that help keeps your whole body in a horizontal line. Finding the right pillow for your sleeping style will eliminate sleep-related aches and pains so you’ll wake up feeling rested and refreshed. Also available: the Legends® Royal medium down pillow for back sleepers and the soft down pillow for stomach sleepers.
With our Legends® Royal down pillows, you can find the perfect density to suit your individual sleeping needs. Exclusively ours, you’ll only find the three different styles of Legends® Royal down pillows at The Company Store®. Extend the life of your down pillow by pairing it with a pillow protector, sold separately.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How is the down for your pillows "harvested"? Live-plucked? Post-mortem? Molting?
What country is the source of the down for this pillow?Asked on 8/7/2016 by Valerie
A:Hi Valerie. Our Legends® Royal Down Pillow - RDS – Responsible Down Sourcing. With RDS, the down used in our products has been monitored from the very beginning by these bodies: An independent control body, Textile Exchange, a non-profit organization committed to restoring the environment and improve the welfare of animals. Control Union Certifications, an accredited third-party certification body with expertise in agriculture and farm systems. Goose down is the by-product of the food industry. The geese and ducks are not killed exclusively for their down and feathers. We do not work with companies the are not abiding by the governing laws regarding the collection of down and feathers. Thank you.Answered on 8/7/2016 by Anonymous
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.