Room Darkening Window Panels
Overview & Details
- Room darkening window panels.
- Window panels block unwanted light, reduce noise and insulate against heat and cold for reduced energy costs in summer and winter.
- State-of-the-art blackout window curtains also protect carpets and furniture from sun-fading and minimize glare on computer and TV screens.
- Room darkening window panels feature brushed cotton twill face with a double layer acrylic suede back.
- Reverses to an off-white backing.
- Available in your choice of grommet top or rod pocket top; inside dimension of silver grommet is 1½”.
- Choose the blackout window panels in several sizes: 54” W and 63”, 84”, 96” and 108” in length.
- Patio size: 108” x 84”
- Hand wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Contains no formaldehyde.
Lights out. An excellent choice for light-sensitive sleepers and children’s rooms, these state-of-the-art window panels effectively block out light for a better night’s rest. Constructed of brushed cotton twill with a dense, double-layered acrylic suede backing, they also reduce outside noise, protect rugs and furniture from sun-fading, and insulate against both cold drafts and heat for reduced energy costs year-round. Offered in a wide range of elegant colors, these panels are available in your choice of grommet top or rod pocket top.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is width?Asked on 6/22/2017 by C Burton from undisclosed