Room Darkening Window Panels - Grommet Top
Overview & Details
- Room darkening window panels.
- Item back color is Off-White.
- Window panels block unwanted light, reduce noise and insulate against heat and cold for reduced energy costs in summer and winter.
- State-of-the-art blackout window curtains also protect carpets and furniture from sun-fading and minimize glare on computer and TV screens.
- Room darkening window panels feature brushed cotton twill face with a double layer acrylic suede back.
- Well-crafted panels frame window with a sophisticated drape.
- Choose the blackout window panels in several sizes: 54” W and 63”, 84”, 96” and 108” in length.
- Patio size: 108” x 84”
- Classic panels feature a grommet top. The inside dimension of the silver grommet is 1 1/2"
- Hand wash in cold water or dry clean.
- Contains no formaldehyde.
Lights out. Our room darkening window panels offer a simple and stylish solution for getting a better night’s rest. These state-of-the-art blackout panels give you the ultimate in privacy by blocking unwanted light, reducing outside noise and insulating against both the heat and cold for reduced energy costs in the summer and winter. Constructed of brushed cotton twill with a dense, double-layered acrylic suede backing, the room darkening window panels also protect carpets and furniture from sun-fading and minimize glare on computer and TV screens. You’ll wonder how you ever did without them!
In addition to endless practical purposes, the double-layered room darkening window curtains look stylish too. Designed with an easy grommet top, the well-crafted panels frame your window with a sophisticated drape. Choose the essential room darkening window panels in several different sizes (54” W and 63”, 84”, 96” and 108” in length) and start enjoying deeper sleep and improved privacy immediately.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Will any of these room darkening curtains coordinate with the Chelsea bedspread and shams made by your company that I bought today? Having a hard time matching the colors to find room darkening window treatments.Asked on 9/26/2016 by Brigitte from Rocky Mount NC
A:Hi Brigitte - The Room Darkening Window Panels were not dyed to coordinate with the Chelsea Bedspread. Some of the colors may still work though. We would recommend getting swatches of the Room Darkening Window Panels to compare to the Chelsea and your bedroom. There is no cost for our samples. Please contact our customer service by phone to order samples. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.
Q:Hello! What is the width of the 108" long panel? Thanks -Asked on 9/19/2016 by Shopper from Metro DC
A:Hi - The Room Darkening Window Panels are 54 inches wide with the exceptions of the patio size which is 108x84. Thank you.Answered on 9/19/2016 by Anonymous
Q:Which is height vs width on 108"x 84" patio curtainsAsked on 9/1/2016 by Home Improver from Franklin, Va
Q:My panels were delivered folded so they are very wrinkled. How do I remove the wrinkles? Can I use an iron & if yes what setting. Can I use a steamer or even put them in the dryer; again, if yes, what setting(s).
ThanksAsked on 6/4/2016 by Keele
A:Hi Keele-We would recommend to hand wash in cold water and hang dry or dry clean.Thank you.Answered on 6/5/2016 by Anonymous
Q:How many panels come to an order? Are they 2 to an order or is each sold separately?Asked on 5/5/2016 by Wakeelah
A:Hello - Thank you for your question. Our curtain panels are sold individually.Answered on 5/5/2016 by Anonymous