Room Darkening Liner
Overview & Details
- Room darkening curtain liner.
- Synthetic/Cotton blend.
- Blocks out light for a good night’s rest.
- We suggest the following sizes:
- 77" liner for 84" panel.
- 88" liner for 96" panel.
- 101" liner for 108" panel.
- 113" liner for 120" panel.
- Keeps the cold air in during summer months.
- Saves money on your energy bill by minimizing window drafts.
- Protects your carpets and furniture from fading.
- Gives your eyes a rest by eliminating reflections on computer and TV screens.
- White backing meets condominium requirements.
- Can be used with any type of top treatment- grommet, tab top, pole top, or tailored panels.
- NOTE: Do not use fabric softener as it may increase pilling. The best way to refresh is the natural way-simply shake and hang outdoors.
- Wipe clean.
Ideal for light-sensitive sleepers, kids’ rooms and night-shift workers, this hotel-quality curtain liner blocks out light and reduces noise for a better night’s rest. In addition to keeping your room darker, the liner saves money on energy bills by minimizing drafts and protects carpets and furniture from sun-fading.