Room Darkening Liner
Overview & Details
- Room darkening curtain liner.
- Poly/Cotton blend.
- Blocks out light for a good night’s rest.
- Each panel measures 54" wide.
- Keeps the cold air in during summer months.
- Saves money on your energy bill by minimizing window drafts.
- Protects your carpets and furniture from fading.
- Gives your eyes a rest by eliminating reflections on computer and TV screens.
- White backing meets condominium requirements.
- Can be used with any type of top treatment- grommet, tab top, pole top, or tailored panels.
- NOTE: Do not use fabric softener as it may increase pilling. The best way to refresh is the natural way-simply shake and hang outdoors.
- Wipe clean.
Ideal for light-sensitive sleepers, kids’ rooms and night-shift workers, this hotel-quality curtain liner blocks out light and reduces noise for a better night’s rest. In addition to keeping your room darker, the liner saves money on energy bills by minimizing drafts and protects carpets and furniture from sun-fading.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does this longer contain any vinyl or is it coated with a vinyl layer?Asked on 1/9/2017 by Eleni from United States
Q:Where are the liners made? Do they contain formaldehyde or other chemicals?Asked on 12/2/2016 by Curious
Q:Can the length of this material be easily cut to size ? Also, the picture shows fabric loops every few inches on the top of the shade. Does the shade come with these loops ? Thanks.Asked on 9/26/2016 by Bizzorno55 from So., Ca.
A:Hello. The Room Darkening Liner. The panels have the fabric loops. Each panel is 54" wide and are sold in 4 different lengths: 84", 96", 108" or 120". Although it might be possible to cut them down, we do not necessarily recommend it. Also, this would prevent you from returning them, as alterations negate our return policy. Thank you.
Q:What is the width of each panel?Asked on 8/7/2016 by Bluetrail from Owings, Md
Q:what is the width and length of each panel? are they sold in pairs or each panel sold separately?Asked on 8/5/2016 by shannon from Alabama
Q:What is the width of the panel? Do you require two panels per window? Are the panels hung on a separate rod? Is the liner hung on same rod with the curtain? These details in my opinion is necessary in the description.Asked on 8/1/2016 by Norma from Maryland