- Elegant gift for shower, wedding, anniversary, housewarming, hostess or holiday
- Stunning addition to the well-appointed bar
- 24% full-lead crystal for exceptional brilliance, clarity and weight
- Handcrafted by Rogaska’s expert European glassblowers
- Classic design and thick base accentuate the beauty of crystal
- 5½" x 5½” x 6½” high
- Includes stainless steel tongs
- Hand wash
- Rogaska Manhattan Old-Fashioned Glasses, Highball Glasses and Decanter also available
Keep the ice handy in this stunning full-lead crystal bucket handcrafted by Rogaska. Classic design and thick, weighty base bring out the brilliance and clarity of the crystal. Includes a pair of stainless steel tongs to pick up every cube with ease.
Founded in 1927, Rogaska is a world-renowned European luxury brand of fine crystal stemware, barware, giftware and art. Rogaska Glassworks is located in Slovenia, a few hours east of Venice, in a region famed for its glassmaking for centuries. The company’s crystal ware is unique, timeless, and beautiful, balancing functionality with design excellence. Each piece of Rogaska full-lead crystal is made with at least 24% lead for exceptional brilliance, clarity and weight, and is expertly mouthblown, hand-cut and polished with time-honored attention to detail.