- Luxurious gift for shower, wedding, anniversary, housewarming, hostess or holiday
- Set of 2
- Highball glasses serve fizzy drinks and cocktails in style
- 24% full-lead crystal for exceptional brilliance, clarity and weight
- Handcrafted by Rogaska’s expert European glassblowers
- Classic design and thick base accentuate the beauty of crystal
- Comfortable in hand
- 3" x 3” x 6¼” high
- Hand wash
- Rogaska Manhattan Old-Fashioned Glasses, Decanter and Ice Bucket also available
Handcrafted of full-lead crystal by Rogaska’s master European artisans, these tall elegant highball glasses give cocktails an extra sparkle – especially great for cold, refreshing fizzy drinks. Classic design and thick, weighty base accentuate the brilliance and clarity of the crystal, and also provide a comfortable grip.
Founded in 1927, Rogaska is a world-renowned European luxury brand of fine crystal stemware, barware, giftware and art. Rogaska Glassworks is located in Slovenia, a few hours east of Venice, in a region famed for its glassmaking for centuries. The company’s crystal ware is unique, timeless, and beautiful, balancing functionality with design excellence. Each piece of Rogaska full-lead crystal is made with at least 24% lead for exceptional brilliance, clarity and weight, and is expertly mouthblown, hand-cut and polished with time-honored attention to detail.