Rogaska Expert Series Cabernet Glasses, Set of 2
Overview & Details
- Luxurious gift for shower, wedding, anniversary, housewarming, hostess or holiday – ideal for wine enthusiasts
- Set of 2 Cabernet flutes
- Designed specifically to emphasize the characteristics of a Cabernet
- Brilliant lead-free crystal (crystalline)
- Handcrafted by Rogaska’s expert European glassblowers
- Finely cut for perfect transparency
- Pulled stem (handmade from one piece of crystal)
- 4¼" x 4¼” x 10” high.
- Hand wash
- Rogaska Expert Pinot, Chardonnay and Champagne Glasses also available
Experience the finest cabernets to the fullest. From Rogaska’s Expert Wine Series, these brilliant crystal pulled-stem flutes are designed specifically to bring out the distinct characteristics of a Cabernet. Finely cut with perfect transparency, mouthblown and hand-shaped from one piece of lead-free crystal (the hallmark of pulled stem craftsmanship). Founded in 1927, Rogaska is a world-renowned European luxury brand of fine crystal stemware, barware, giftware and art. Rogaska Glassworks is located in Slovenia, a few hours east of Venice, in a region famed for its glassmaking for centuries. The company’s crystal ware is unique, timeless, and beautiful, balancing functionality with design excellence. Each piece of Rogaska lead-free crystal (crystalline) is expertly mouthblown, hand-cut and polished with time-honored attention to detail to assure exceptional brilliance, clarity and weight. The Expert Wine Series is the culmination of decades of development and research by Rogaska, in consultation with oenologists and sommeliers at the European Wine Institute, to bring out the best characteristics in individual varietals of wine and champagne. Each piece of Expert stemware is carefully designed for a specific varietal – from Cabernet to Pinot to Chardonnay to Champagne.