- Ideal gift for shower, wedding, anniversary, housewarming, hostess or holiday – and for wine enthusiasts
- A luxurious addition to the well-appointed bar
- 24% full-lead crystal for exceptional brilliance, clarity and weight
- Handcrafted by Rogaska’s expert European glassblowers
- Classic linear-cut design
- 4" x 4” x 11” high
- Stopper included
- Hand wash
- Rogaska Bond Old-Fashioned Glasses and Highball Glasses also available
An opulent presentation for fine wines and spirits. This radiant full-lead crystal decanter from Rogaska is masterfully handcrafted by European artisans in a classic linear-cut design that dramatically reflects light. Equally dazzling stopper caps off the elegant silhouette, preserving the bouquet and flavor.
Founded in 1927, Rogaska is a world-renowned European luxury brand of fine crystal stemware, barware, giftware and art. Rogaska Glassworks is located in Slovenia, a few hours east of Venice, in a region famed for its glassmaking for centuries. The company’s crystal ware is unique, timeless, and beautiful, balancing functionality with design excellence. Each piece of Rogaska full-lead crystal is made with at least 24% lead for exceptional brilliance, clarity and weight, and is expertly mouthblown, hand-cut and polished with time-honored attention to detail.