Classic Renaissance by Christy® Towel
Overview & Details
- Classic Renaissance by Christy® towel collection.
- Luxurious Egyptian cotton towels.
- Exquisite bath towel collection with style, softness, absorbency and durability.
- The complete Classic Renaissance by Christy® towel collection is available in a tub mat, washcloth, hand towel, bath towel and bath sheet.
- Long-staple Egyptian cotton woven into extra long loops which give the towel ultimate comfort and absorbency.
- Classic Renaissance by Christy® towels available in a wide range of hues from neutral to bold.
- Classic Renaissance by Christy® towel collection coordinates with the Renaissance rugs.
- Machine wash.
Enjoy a well-appointed bath with our luxurious Classic Renaissance by Christy® towel collection. Made from exquisite Egyptian cotton, our supremely soft and sumptuous towel collection offers exceptional style, softness and durability for every day of the week. The complete Classic Renaissance by Christy® towel collection is available in a tub mat, washcloth, hand towel, bath towel and bath sheet. Combine all the bath elements together to create a well-coordinated look that brings your bathroom to the next level.
Available in a wide range of lovely hues from neutral to bold, our Classic Renaissance by Christy® towels look as great as they feel. Choose the shade that best complements and highlights your bathroom’s décor and make them an integral part of your daily life.
Crafted from long-staple Egyptian cotton, the welcoming bath towels feature extra long loops for ultimate comfort and absorbency. Get ready to be enveloped by cozy warmth every time you step out of the shower… it’s the little things in life!
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Where is this made?Asked on 5/7/2016 by meme from delaware
A:I have had Christy towels for many years. Mine say they were made in EnglandAnswered on 12/28/2016 by Greyeye from Oconomowoc, WI
A:The Christy towels are made in India.Answered on 5/8/2016 by Anonymous