Pryor Organic Duvet Cover / Sham - Shadow Blue
Overview & Details
- Organic duvet cover.
- Certified Organic cotton.
- Stonewashed to enhance its textural dimension and pleasing softness.
- Certified to meet Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- Matching sham available separately.
- Our duvet covers have corner ties that attach to the comforter (sold separately) to hold it firmly in place.
- Duvet reverses to a dyed to match solid organic cotton percale.
- Machine wash.
- Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Deliciously light and lofty, our Pryor Organic Duvet Cover is crafted of exceptionally soft organic cotton yarns. Offered in three restful hues, this eco-chic organic bedding is stonewashed for enhanced texture, giving the fabric a pleasingly rumpled hand. GOTS-certified. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Is the crinkled fabric on the top and bottom sides of the duvet or only on the top?Asked on 8/21/2016 by Terbear from HMB, CA
A:Hi. I must correct customer service. I just received this duvet which I love! It's cozy, chic, and soft! However, the top textured part is NOT the same as the bottom part. The bottom part is flat and nothing like the top. I use this duvet with a top sheet under it. Great buy.Answered on 9/12/2016 by BeddingFanatic from Miami, Florida
Q:What are the dimensions for the king sized duvet cover?Asked on 8/19/2016 by Suzie from Keswick, VA
A:Hi Suzie. The Pryor Organic Duvet Cover in King Size measures 108" x 96". Thank you.Answered on 8/19/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the thread count of this product?Asked on 8/9/2016 by Dina from Atlantic Beach, FL
Q:Is this duvet sham closer to ivory or beige in color?Asked on 8/7/2016 by Lcp
A:Hello. The Pryor Organic Duvet Cover / Sham in the color oat is a very neutral, natural color. Closer to a beige than ivory. Call 1(800) 289-8508 for a free swatch of this color. Thank you.Answered on 8/7/2016 by Anonymous