Privacy and Security
- Cookies – How we know what we know without you telling us!
- Your E-mail address — Do We Know It?
- Your E-mail address — What Do We Do With It?
- Personal Information Other Than Your E-mail Address
- Opt-Out of Future Catalogs
- Correction of Your Personal Profile
- Shopping Analysis Provided by Third Party
- Customer Privacy During Tracking By Our Data Compilers
- TheCompanyStore.com Affiliate Program
- Access By the Operator of Our Security Monitor
- Access by Third Party Advertising Companies
- Access By Other Corporate Entities
- Security Policy
- Important update about SSL Technology
- About The Company Store® and Hanover Direct, Inc.
- About The Company Store® Catalog
- General Product Questions
- The Company Store® Bedding Products
- The Company Store® Bedding Sizes
- The Company Store® Bath Products
- Infant Bedding Safety Information
- Email and Privacy Issues
- The Company Store® and CompanyKids® Website Cookies
- How do I use a Promotion Code?
- How do I enable cookies on my computer?
- Payment Methods
- About Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
- Shopping with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Returns purchased with a Gift Card or E-Gift Card
- Order Processing and Delivery Information
- Delivery and Returns
- Down FAQs
- Lifetime Guarantee
- InCompany Rewards™
Access By Other Corporate Entities
We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent company Hanover Direct, Inc., and its subsidiaries and affiliated catalog and e-commerce companies and other third parties. To the extent that you are not already a customer of such entity, they will do nothing with the information and will treat it at least as protectively as we treat the information we have about you. If you are already a customer of such entity, they may use this information to serve your needs better with respect to their merchandising, promotion, and marketing. We reserve the right to sell our customer database in the event The Company Store® is acquired, dissolved, declared insolvent, files for bankruptcy or undergoes some other corporate change for which The Company Store® is materially affected. If you are a customer of another Hanover Direct catalog company and prefer that we do not include you in lists of information we share with one of our affiliated marketing companies which they may use for promotion or marketing, please click here.